• Eight channels that suit for HIAB trucks. Cranes.
• More than four billion code combinations and no dipswitch visible, enabling it to be used for high security applications.
• 433 MHz transmissions. No interference from electrical noise and other signals.
• Microcontroller technology, replaces the traditional dipswitch coding which eliminates any possible code grabbing.
• Built-in battery monitor. Red LED indicates to the user when the battery is flat.
• Ability to program un-limited number of transmitters to a receiver, making expandability unlimited.
• Uses Gigalink technology, this involves using a receiver cable to program the transmitter. Some transmitters and receivers are programmed through the air. This is very risky since another person can grab your code.
GLT43308NC which is without case is available to purchase