This remote is suit for Suit for all ATA openers which has a blue attena & all ATA receiver with a green antenna.
How to program?
1. Locate a blue DOOR CODE button first on the unit in garage. Some motors have a plastic lid which covers the program buttons, please remove this cover.
2. Press and hold the blue DOOR CODE button on the motor (do not let go off this button).
3. Press the new remote’s button which you would like to use to control the door for two seconds.
4. Release the button on the new remote and for two seconds. Press the same button on the remote again for two seconds.
5. Release the DOOR CODE from the motor.
Now you can press the new remote button see if works.