This remote has been discontinued and replaced by GLT43304 .
• More than four billion code combinations and no dipswitch
visible, enabling it to be used for high security applications.
• 433 MHz transmissions. No interference from electrical noise
and other signals.
• Microcontroller technology, replaces the traditional dipswitch
coding which eliminates any possible code grabbing.
• Built-in battery monitor. Red LED indicates to the user when the
battery is flat.
• Ability to program un-limited number of transmitters to a receiver, making expandability unlimited.
• Uses Gigalink technology, this involves using a receiver cable to program the transmitter. Some transmitters and
receivers are programmed through the air. This is very risky since another person can grab your code.
This one is upgraded to GLT43304.