• Eight channels that suit for HIAB trucks. Cranes.
• More than four billion code combinations and no dipswitch visible, enabling it to be used for high security applications.
• 433 MHz transmissions. No interference from electrical noise and other signals.
• Microcontroller technology, replaces the traditional dipswitch coding which eliminates any possible code grabbing.
• Built-in battery monitor. Red LED indicates to the user when the battery is flat.
• Ability to program un-limited number of transmitters to a receiver, making expandability unlimited.
• Uses Gigalink technology, this involves using a receiver cable to program the transmitter. Some transmitters and receivers are programmed through the air. This is very risky since another person can grab your code.
GLT43308NC which is without a case is available to purchase