PTX-4 & PTX4 transmitter is compatible with the following ATA SECURALIFT openers:
- Panelift garage opener GDO-2V5,GDO-2V6,GDO-2V7,GDO-7
- Roller door opener GDO-6, GDO-8 GDO4V3, GDO4V4, GDO4V5, GDO4V6, GDO2V5, GDO2V6, GDO2V7, GDO7 , GDO7V1
- Roller door opener EASYROLLER GDO6, GDO6V2, GDO8 GDO4V3,GDO4V4. GDO9v1, GDO-9V1
- AM receiver SecuraCode CRX-1 CRX-2 UHF stand-along receivers.
A spare housing case is available if you need a new case only.
Good to know :
Instructions for coding directly to a door opener in garage:
- Locate the blue "Door Code" button on the garage door opener.
- Press and hold the blue "Door Code" button on the opener.
- While still holding the "Door Code" button, press and hold the button on the remote that you would like to use to open or close the garage door for two seconds.
- Release both buttons and wait for two seconds.
- Press the same button on the remote again for two seconds.
- Release the "Door Code" button on the opener.
- Test the operation of the garage door by pressing the button on the remote.
These instructions should help you code your remote directly to the garage door opener and ensure that it is functioning properly.
This one is upgraded to PTX4BG.
Compatiable items. PTX4 Mini.
Free shipping (within Australia)
- Brand: ATA
- Model: PTX4BR
- Code: PTX-4
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Status: In stock
- Dimension: 69x36x14
- Battery: 23A 12Volts
- Switches: 0
- Buttons: 4
- Button Color: red
- Case Color: blue
- Size: Key ring (match box)
This one is upgraded to